Things My Dad Used to Say that Turned Out to be Lines from Caddyshack
The first time I watched it was mind blowing.
- •"You'll get nothing and like it!"Any time we complained about not getting what we wanted.
- •"Did you get a free bowl of soup with that hat?"Any time anyone wore any hat.
- •"So I got THAT going for me...which is nice."His closing line to any and every story.
- •"Hey whitey! Where's your hat!"To the white goose at the pond behind our house.
- •"Can you make a shoe smell?"His response to any question beginning with "can you...?"
- •"That's a peach, hon!"
- •"It's no big deal!"In his best Carl Spackler voice.
- •"Well, the world needs ditch diggers too."Bad grades, general laziness and ennui.
- •"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile when his shorts are too tight in the seat!"
- •"Cinderella story...here at Augusta!"IT'S IN THE HOLE! IT'S IN THE HOLE!