Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Whether something's coming down the street before I pull out of a parking space / Like 7 times
- •Whether there's anything in the pockets of pants before I do laundry / Like 3 times per pants
- •Various statistics about the professional career of Serena Williams / About every two weeks or so
- •Serena Williams
Before I moved from NYC to Denver in August 2015, I revisited all of my favorite restaurants in the city, which are listed here.
- 1.Streetbird RotisserieMarcus Samuelson's chicken house on 116th Street go now go now go now
- 2.Roberta'sTwice I've eaten here on my birthday. The coolest and the best. If it's nice out sit on a picnic table in the back.
- 3.LupaClassic, delicious Italian and impeccable service.
This does not include multiple novels I read and read and re-read when I was teaching them to middle schoolers in NYC.
- •To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- •Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin
- •Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote
This was almost as fun as the Friday nights we spent at Blanton's Roller Rink
- 1.Diff'rent Strokes7 - 7:30 p.m. CST - They had a hot tub in their living room!
- 2.Silver Spoons7:30 - 8 p.m. CST - Ricky Schroeder! 😍
- 3.The Love Boat8 - 9 p.m. CST In between commercials we'd run to the kitchen for a snack or read TV Guide.
- 4.Fantasy Island9 - 10 p.m. So many rich people on such tiny airplanes! We knew neither of those things in Monroeville, Alabama.