To see what I do right, follow me on Instagram: bbveg
- •Breads and breadingsI have never made pizza dough correctly on the first try. Doughs never rise and crumbs never stick.
- •CakesI just recently mastered my first cake but in all fairness, it was under the strict supervision of my grandmother. All others before it have failed.
- •Grilled cheese sandwichesEvery time I flip one, it separates and one piece of bread ends up on the kitchen floor with the cheese side down.
- •Chopping onionsAt this point, there's not a YouTube tutorial out there that could teach me how do this properly.
- •Sauces of any kindThere's always either too much or not enough of something important and unidentifiable. This also includes sauce packets, which I always put in way too soon.
- •GarlicHow much is too much? Does it always need to be fresh? I want to taste it but I don't want to ruin everything.