Take your pick.
- 1.Bare MinimumI will spend the majority of the day on the couch watching Netflix as long as I do laundry and go to the grocery store at some point before the day is over.
- 2.BasicI will watch two more episodes and then I really need to get up, start the laundry, go to the grocery store, and vacuum. I will put forth a real effort to make it look like I cleaned.
- 3.PreferredOkay, one more episode and then I will get up, put on some music, make a grocery list and a to-do list and get to work. I'll complete everything in Basic AND I'll take a shower after cleaning the kitchen.
- 4.Preferred + Game of ThronesForget watching one more episode. I will get up right now, put on some music, make my lists, and complete everything in Preferred. I will then have plenty of time to watch Game of Thrones tonight before going to bed at a decent hour.
- 5.ProductiveIn the time between completing everything in Preferred and watching Game of Thrones, I will take a relaxing bath instead of a shower and pack my lunch for tomorrow.
- 6.PremiumI will get up right now and start the laundry. I will go to the grocery store. I will vacuum. I will clean the kitchen. I might even go out to my car and give it a quick tidying. Then I will take a relaxing bath. I will pack my lunch and then paint my nails. While my nails dry, I will choose an outfit for work tomorrow. I will light a candle and read a chapter of a book. I will watch Game of Thrones, go to bed at a decent hour, and wake up feeling refreshed and powerful to take on Monday.