- •I love that in 2016, we communicate in so many different ways that leaving a voicemail has become somewhat special. Why yes, @eham, I will call you when I know you're at work and leave you three minutes worth of my thoughts and feelings because I love you and because leaving voicemails is the new mailing letters.
- •I wish people would still abide by the don't talk to strangers rule once they become adults.
- •The fact that I run so much longer and faster when my hair is down makes me truly believe in the power of freedom.
- •I need to remember that nothing is ever as big of a deal as my anxiety-prone brain thinks it is.
- •Don't forget to pick up chickpeas on the way home from work.