Unreasonable Things I Would Ask of a Personal Assistant
- •Update my Snapchat story.I envy people who have mastered the art of capturing and curating the perfect moments for their stories. I promise I'm interesting, but I wish I could hire someone to help me prove it.
- •Send me photos and detailed descriptions of the parking lot/garage/field of every new place I go.I don't know why parking situations give me so much anxiety. Hiring this out would save me so much time.
- •Better yet, just drive me around.Let me catch up on sleep, emails, and snack time in the back seat. No talking, please.
- •Manage my Facebook ad preferences.This is so important to me and yet, it's been on my to-do list for weeks.
- •Take pictures of every item in my closet for the outfit planning app I downloaded a year ago.It's a brilliant app and I swear that one day I will use it.
- •Paint my nails.Specifically, the ones on my right hand.
- •Give me talking points on popular movies and shows that I will never watch.This means you, Frozen and How I Met Your Mother.
- •Clean my phone while I'm in the shower.Because it's one of the few things I don't take joy in cleaning but it's one of the dirtiest things I own and because the only time I'm not using it is when I am in the shower.
- •Keep a notebook filled with every idea that pops into my brain.This is so Michael Scott but I would feel like a liar if I left it off this list. I'd like the notebook to be color-coded by topic but we can go over all that during orientation.