Why Either My Identity Has Been Stolen or I Lead an Irresponsible Double Life
...or "COINCIDENCES I OVERTHINK" according to my close friends.
- •I was recently contacted by a college I have never attended about an overdue tuition bill for classes I have never taken.
- •I moved to a new city a few months ago only to find that electric service had already been set up under my name, birthday, and social security number.
- •I recently received a phone call from a bank I've never been to informing me that a debit card in my name has been locked.
- •I have received several phone calls confirming appointments to have my blood tested at various medical facilities in cities I have never visited.
- •I was recently notified that my Apple payment information had changed. When I logged in to check, nothing was different.
- •I just have a feeling.