THE BEST JIMI HENDRIX SONGS TO PLAY WHEN YOUR TIRED
I keep thinking of an order but it's not working!
- •EARTH BLUES- a great way to warm up the guitar chops and get your fingers moving and your ears listening.
- •ALL ALONG A WATCHTOWER- this is the building of excitement and getting pumped for the rest of the set list.
- •CASTLES MADE OF SAND-Woohhh! Let's make some noise!
- •VOODOO CHILD(SLIGHT RETURN)- let's see how many weird sounds I can make with a Wah pedal.
- •BOLD AS LOVE- always a great way to belt out some badass guitar solos and not break the instrument. Also fun to play John Mayer's version and Hendrix's to spruce it up!
- •FINALLY, LITTLE WING!- at this point your like HELL YEAHH! It's all getting real and screw it 2 minutes and 25 seconds....shhhh....lets make it 10 minutes!
- •ALSO HEY JOE, ANGEL, RED HOUSE, AND PURPLE HAZE!
- •SCREW IT JUST PLAY EVERY HENDRIX SONG! IT'LL WAKE YOU UP! @john #hendrix