Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'm not saying I don't like her.... I just question who/what she is
- •JK Rowling had nothing to do with the Cursed Child
- •Anastasia isn't on broadway right now
- •Percy Jackson and the Titans Curse is a movie
- •Titanic II is a movieIt is, but she says it's about how they find Jack frozen in a block of ice after Rose dies and he has to get used to modern life
- •Everyone except the girl that sits next to me is speaking German
- •There's a woman reading To Kill a Mockingbird
- •It's very quiet
- •This feels so good
- •Why haven't I done this before?
- •My guy is very quiet
- •Ate three pieces of pizza as a fourth meal in rehearsal 😐
- •Had froyo for lunch
- •Not do my logic homework
- •The Greens are digging themselves deeper and deeper into a hole
- •If Mary dies I will cry so much
- •Jed's mom is evil
These are just my favorite go-to Saturday Night Live sketches that I watch when I'm bored, mostly from the last decade.
- 1.Hamm & BubléI want to hug Michael Bublé
- 2.39 cents"Why not an Arizona Iced Tea? They're .99$"
- 3.Morning News (James Franco)"Use the whole damn egg!"
I'm in rehearsal and I'm hating life
- •My bed
- •A big field
- •Oatmeal with chopped apple, dried cranberries, and brown sugar
- •Half a grapefruit
- •Organic Darjeeling tea
My brother and I shouted this to each other far too many times when we were finally reunited at the end of summer and spent two weekends together. We don't even watch How I Met Your Mother that much.
- •Cleaning his apartmentMy father was very confused.
- •While out to dinner in Cleveland
- •About 30+ times in the carDriving back from Cleveland. We listened to classical music and shouted it at each other to keep us awake.