Places Gabe and I yelled "NOBODY ASKED YOU, PATRICE!"
My brother and I shouted this to each other far too many times when we were finally reunited at the end of summer and spent two weekends together. We don't even watch How I Met Your Mother that much.
- •Cleaning his apartmentMy father was very confused.
- •While out to dinner in Cleveland
- •About 30+ times in the carDriving back from Cleveland. We listened to classical music and shouted it at each other to keep us awake.
- •Mount HorebA weird little town in the middle of nowhere in Wisconsin. Known for it's love of trolls.
- •Lobby of American Players TheatreWe were about to go in to see a play
- •In the APT seatsLike, two minutes later
- •APT lobby (again) and on walk back to the carAfter the play
- •CarDriving home from Madison
- •On the sidewalkAt the outlet mall. My mother was also very confused.