Favorites of 2016
It's been nice knowin' ya!
- •Favorite movie: La La LandSo good. So much fun to watch. And what a wonderful soundtrack
- •Favorite new show: This is UsWatch any episode without crying, I dare you.
- •Favorite book(s): Neapolitan Novels by Elena Ferrante.I've spent all year reading these and it's been the most unique experience, less like reading a book and more like getting to know a person on a deep level. Sounds cheesy, I know, but I don't know how else to explain?
- •Favorite exercise class: Hip HopI'm soooo bad at it but it's still a ton of fun!
- •Favorite new place I traveled: ChicagoChicago wins by default since I didn't get to travel much this year because of my school schedule. (Even though it really didn't impress me and I came down with some terrible Chicago cold virus that nearly killed me.) At least the pizza was good 🍕
- •Favorite political commentary: Seth Meyers' "A Closer Look" segmentsThese weekly segments were the much needed bits of humor that got me through a tough election season.
- •Favorite lesson learned:Going outside/just going for a walk is the best cure for anxiety sometimes
- •Favorite day of class: When this happened 😂
- •Favorite new app: li.st of course!