MY OPINIONS ON ALL THE LOVE TRIANGLES
Sorry not sorry 😬
- •"Friends": Ross/Rachel/JoeyROSS. Don't even get me started on the Joey/Rachel storyline... 🙄
- •"Gossip Girl" (the show): Serena/Dan/BlairSERENA. Okay I absolutely LOVED Blair and Dan just as friends...I was so disappointed that they had to take it farther than that. Is it not possible for a girl and guy to JUST BE FRIENDS on this show??! (The answer is no)
- •"Gossip Girl" (the books): Serena/Nate/BlairBLAIR, but mostly because Serena just annoyed the crap out of me?
- •"The Hunger Games": Peeta/Katniss/GalePEETA. You guys, is there honestly anyone who is Team Gale?
- •"Buffy the Vampire Slayer": Buffy/Angel/SpikeANGEL. Don't get me wrong—I absolutely love Spike as a character, but Buffy and Angel are soul mates
- •"Buffy the Vampire Slayer": Willow/Oz/TaraOZ. Before you get all mad: I like Tara a lot, okay, and I'm down with Willow being a lesbian. But. I love Oz, and there is something so sweet about these two, especially in season 2. You can't beat first loves!
- •"Gilmore Girls": Rory/Jess/DeanJESS. My feelings on this have changed as I've watched the show at different ages. I've come to the conclusion that it matters most what kind of men these boys turned into. (Dean is human garbage and Jess really turns his life around and is always there for Rory but also never takes her crap)
- •"Gilmore Girls": Luke/Lorelai/ChrisDUH
- •"Twilight": Edward/Bella/JacobEDWARD. I realize that Jacob is hotter with his shirt off in the movies but who are you kidding? Bella was in love with Edward to a pathological and pathetic degree. ((Side note: the gifs I found for "Edward Bella" were extremely disturbing))
- •"One Tree Hill": Lucas/Peyton/BrookeBROOKE. I just really liked Brooke, okay? Peyton was always so angsty.
- •"Scandal": Olivia/Fitz/JakeFITZ. I have to admit I stopped watching this show a while ago, but this is how I felt during the first few seasons
- •"How I Met Your Mother": Barney/Robin/TedBARNEY. Don't EVEN get me started on how effed up this show ended
- •"Lost": Kate/Jack/SawyerJACK. I stand firmly behind this.
- •"The O.C.": Seth/Summer/AnnaSUMMER. Don't get me wrong, I liked Anna, but Seth and Summer are like the only reason people watched this show, am I right?
- •"The Vampire Diaries": Stefan/Elena/DamonDAMON. I don't even like this show BUT I STILL HAVE AN OPINION
- •"Riverdale": Archie/Betty/JugheadJUGHEAD: I couldn't care less about Archie's character, while Jughead and Betty are easily my favorites. Together, they are adorably weird and I love it. Also, Cole Sprouse is yum.
- •"Veronica Mars": Veronica/Logan/DuncanLOGAN. Yes please.
- •"Roswell": Liz/Max/TessLIZ. UGH Tess just GO AWAY already!