Why I'm pretty sure Stephanie Meyers was watching Roswell while she wrote Twilight
Bear with me.
- 1.It starts with your average brunette high school girl who happens to be academically smartThis is Liz. She's good at science.
- 2.This is Bella. She takes AP classes.
- 3.Enter a hunky mysterious boy who just happens to NOT BE HUMANMax, extraterrestrial
- 4.Edward, alleged vampire
- 5.A dramatic life threatening event takes place in which the boy saves the girl from imminent deathMax healing Liz from a bullet wound
- 6.Edward using his super-strength to stop an errant van from squishing Bella
- 7.Girl demands to know how boy saved her, prompting the infamous "what are you?" question
- 8.SAY IT!
- 9.They even both have a scene in biology class where the supernatural guy skips out when they test skin cells/blood type
- 11.The boys' supernatural families DO NOT approve of them saving the girls/blowing their cover. They contemplate leaving townLike, they're super pissed
- 12.Super. Pissed.
- 13.Both the guys have some sort of mind reading ability/powerWhen Max connects to people he can read their thoughts/feelings/memories
- 14.Then there's this.
- 15.Anyways, the girls promise not to tell and they fall madly in love yada yada obviously lots of drama goes downAlien smoochies 👽 👄
- 16.Longing looks at her neck
- 17.I rest my case.