Best advice I ever got
- •No one ever learned anything by doing all of the talkingYou will find out so much more about life and people if you just listen
- •Keep your head down and your chin upSit back and take things in while maintaining a positive attitude
- •You are the only one responsible for what you put in your body...it's your hand going towards your mouthThis applies to food, drink, cigs, drugs . Don't blame others for your voluntary intake
- •If you are obsessing about your own problems volunteer to help another person place or cause. Nothing gets your mind off of things like focusing on giving backOr play with a baby or puppy
- •Be the friend you want to have. Treat others how you want to be treated
- •Trust your instincts, but give people a second chance.Some of my best friends, jobs, vacations Etc started off a bit iffy...hang around for awhile and things may improve
- •ShareSesame Street was right...
- •Learn how to say noMost things you can't or don't want to do don't and shouldn't require anything more than a "no"