THINGS I LEARNED FROM WATCHING THE VENTURE BROTHERS
seasons 1 and 2
- •lab partnership is a sacred trust. one is always supposed to look out for one's lab partner.
- •chupacabras. they're all over mexico.
- •it's fairly common for some men to lactate involuntarily in situations of extreme stress.
- •penguins have a gland above their eyes that converts seawater to freshwater.
- •guns are for sissies.
- •saliva is nature's glue, and raisins are nature's candy.
- •if you have a clumsy child, you make him wear a helmet; if you have death-prone children, you keep a dew clones of them in your lab.
- •voile is a kind of soft, sheer fabric.
- •if you're going on a date, don't do that "do you like seafood" joke.
- •there's no p.c. word for black vampires.
- •a little club soda will fix most anything.
- •compromise is the essence of diplomacy, and diplomacy is the cornerstone of love.