WHY I DON'T DANCE
I don't dance. I want to, but I can't.
- •What if someone is looking?Seriously, though. What if they are?
- •What if I fall down?Everyone will laugh at me.
- •What if someone is watching?Fucking seriously. What if they're watching me dance? I'll never live it down.
- •What if someone is recording a cellphone video of me dancing?It will go viral, I am terrible.
- •Remember in 5th grade at my very first dance when Kelsey Hardage walked away mid-dance? What if that happens again now that I'm almost 30?At 11 years old, I got my first taste of depression. It was very bitter.