JOBS I'D REALLY LIKE TO DO OTHER THAN THE ONE I'M ALREADY DOING
The current job I have that makes me money is: office assistant at my uncle's law firm. Yeah. It fuckin blows.
- •Touring musician.I just wanna travel the world and play music. Please.
- •Record producer.The DREAM.
- •Bob Boilen's personal assistant.I'd take any job at NPR Music headquarters, really. I'd scrub bathrooms at their office.
- •The guy who decides what songs are on a soundtrack for a movie.
- •Bar-back/Bartender.I do this over the summer. It's fun.
- •Nonprofit administration in the arts.This is what I'm currently getting my masters degree in.
- •College professor.Either history, music history, music theory, philosophy or creative writing. I'd be that cool professor who wears tweed jackets and smokes pot with you after class.
- •Record store owner.All. Of. The. Vinyl.
- •Liquor store owner.All. Of. The. Alcohol.
- •Dog walker.Let me walk your dog. Please.