THE FARTHEST I'VE TRAVELLED
Inspired by a lot of people.
- •North: Toronto, OntarioI've been to Toronto several times in my life. Its less than two hours from my house. Concerts, sporting events, etc. It's an ok city.
- •South: Orlando, FloridaNot a fan of the state of Florida. Sorry if you're from there. Just nothing about it appeals to me. But I went to Disney when I was young, and that was cool, so whatevs.
- •East: Salem, MassachusettsSalem is neat. A lot of history. It's a nice, quaint little town. Really fun to visit during October/fall. Only problem is that it has become kinda commercialized and touristy because of all the popularity of the culture surrounding witchcraft and the town's history with witches.
- •West: San Francisco, CaliforniaLove visiting California. Been all over the state. And San Francisco is super chill. That being said, it's probably my least favorite spot I've been to in California.
- •Highest Elevation: Mt. Moosilauke, Benton, New HampshireThe drummer in my band lived in New Hampshire for a few years so we would visit the Vermont/NH area a lot. We're all outdoorsy dudes so we decided to climb this mountain one day. 4,803 ft. elevation. Took a couple hours. Drank some beers at the summit. V chill.