Tv Shows to Binge on When You Only Want to Half Pay Attention
Shows that get you through cooking without burning your meal or through dishwashing without accidentally slicing your hand open because your too involved. These are shows that you could drop out on mid season and not even care, or just watch in their entirety because you have nothing better to do.
- 1.Dance momsBy far the best throw away show. Nothing will make you feel better about your day than watching a bunch of small children dance, get yelled at, but persevere through all the emotional turmoil their delusional teacher puts them through. Classic had a rough day need to make some Food and forget about my life show.
- 2.ArrangedMy favorite couple arrangement show (yes there are multiple). You follow four couples who have been arranged to marry by their families. No weird random matches made by dating specialists but still a whole bunch of shenanigans and some sweet moments too. Definitely worth the watch, even if you don't really watch it.
- 3.Little women: LAThis is another good one if you're into major lady drama like dance moms. The evolution of the relationships over time is nice and it's a solid show if your into reality tv. Little women NY was nice too but they never put out episodes. Not binge worthy but definitely worth a look back if you have the time.
- 4.Cutting it in the ATL / LA HairIf your into the hair business and like hearing talk about making some coin these shows are for you. LA hair is easier to follow if you want to pay almost no attention because it just follows one woman's business in LA but if your in it for the drama and the coin cutting it in the ATL is your best bet.
- 5.Boss NailsI will watch an episode of any show based in Florida so I gave boss nails a go. It was a solid show about a woman trying to get her nail shop some press and build her business. Some drama was mixed in and it was easy to follow.