RECENT BEAUTY BUYS 🤑
I'm not gunna include the prices on these because it'll depress me....
- •Nars Lip Cover in Do Not DisturbLooooook at it 😍😍😍😍😍 it's a bright, almost neon red and it makes me feel so fancy
- •The Body Shop Tea Tree Targeted GelI wanted this because it's kinda a hassle for me to get a cotton swab and pour the straight oil on to it. Not sure how I feel about it hygienically, though! Putting something on a pimple and then back into the tube.... could be a disaster. We'll see
- •Joe Fresh eye shadows in Gold Rush and HoneybellThese are new to drug stores in Canada so I wanted to try them out 😊 I haven't used Honeybell yet but so far so good!
- •Bite Beauty Matte Créme Lip Crayon in LecheIt's dry but good! High pigment and lasts a long time.
- •Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair NeutralLoving it so far! Definitely better under the eyes than for spot concealing because it's not super high coverage but it's brightening and blends well and 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
- •The Body Shop Oils of Life gel creamI've only used this for a few days but it feels nice and smells weird
- •The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation in Bora BoraI'm wearing this for the first time today so I'm not quite sure on it yet, but it's very high coverage and very dewy, looks sooo natural on the skin. Might be a new favourite????
- •Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting SprayThis is niiiiice! I bought it because I ran out of Mac Fix + and everyone says this is amazing, and they're not wrong! It makes my makeup stay on so long and it blends everything together so nicely 👼🏼
- •Let me know what you've bought recently and how you like it!!! 💕💕
- •I bought the Dr. Gross sulfur mask during the Sephora VIB sale last month... I hate using the word "miracle" when describing a product, but it's pretty damn close! Best for people with oily skin or people who are prone to breakouts!Suggested by @maggieparkhill