Memorable Bad Dates
Some of these are about the same guy (I clearly didn't learn from these bad dates).
- •First kissI was older than I would like to admit for my (and his) first kiss. He picked the movie --something forgetful and stupid. And missed my lips at first. I got a popcorn-buttery kiss on my eyelid and a kernel shell in my eye. So romantic.
- •Waffle houseHe invited me to join him for some late night breakfast food. I ordered ONE waffle with water...but he wanted me to pay for our meals (not even going Dutch).
- •BirthdayHe raved for WEEKS about how amazing his gift to me. On my birthday, he revealed a misshapen heart from driftwood with our initials carved in. It looked like he made it using only his feet.
- •Shower?Went to play Mario kart and watch movies with an admittedly good-looking coworker. After making out some, he tried pressuring me to hooking up with him in the shower... What a skeez
- •Coming on strongHe brought me two dozen roses, a mixed CD, and made me a candlelit dinner. Still, he was so stiff. Imagine a cardboard cutout of a guy sitting next to you on a couch.
- •So hungryWent with a group of friends to our favorite Mexican restaurant. He ate a paper napkin on a dare and wanted to high-five me.