Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I'm going to Sephora later and feeling adventurous! I also really need some skin care to help - I have oily skin but some pretty severe dry patches too...any recommendations would be highly appreciated
- •Some of my current go-to products are: urban decay ultimate basics paletteIt's a great palette for everyday looks!
- •Kat Von D tattoo liner in super trooperI get complimented on my eyeliner a lot and honestly it's because this is so easy to apply and to get a clean line!
- •Bangkok, Thailand 🇹🇭I was six months old, but I think it still counts. We were living there while waiting on a visa to Pakistan. I got viral pneumonia while we were there and they had to do a spinal tap on a 6 month old. My mom still is traumatized by this. We only lived there a couple months.
- •Karachi, Pakistan 🇵🇰We lived in two houses here, but I remember only one of them very well. I lived here until I was 7.5. I have a lot of very distinct and vivid memories. I didn't know how abnormal my life was there until much, much later. You mean you didn't fall asleep to the sound of AK-47 gunfire too? You didn't have to evacuate the country for 6 weeks when India threatened to start a nuclear war?Your dad didn't have six different routes he alternated between for driving you to school? Huh. Weird.
- •Dallas, Texas, USA 🇺🇸Six months when I was in preschool. Ironically, Texas is the first place I saw snow.
Or am I a total weirdo?
- •When someone new follows you on various social medias you stalk yourself to try to see what you look like from their perspectiveOr if I stalk someone, sometimes right after I go and look at my profiles. Sort of a reverse stalk. Idk what it accomplishes.
- •Or just scroll through your own profiles for no real reason at allAM I A NARCISSIST???
- •Mentally compose lengthy letters that you never sendS I G H. I feel that I'm constantly composing things in my mind. But I don't write anymore so 🤷🏼♀️
Comin atcha with some HIGH QUALITY and EXCITING content!
- •Stack of current textbooks plus the Norton's on top are for a new class I'm picking up next year. Also, stapler, tape, various remotes.
- •Too many mugsThis Darling mug with two tea bags. And the best hufflepuff mug ever: look how cute that badger is!!!
- •Picture of me and my bestie on one of the happiest days ever ✨
My sister lives in West Africa and I live in Singapore. For Christmas this year we are going to meet up in Barcelona with a friend of hers that lives in Brazil! Basically, we're gonna be the Cheetah Girls. Any suggestions of where we should go/eat/stay? I'm open to all suggestions! Also I'm a planner and that's why this is so far in advance 😬
- •Park Guell, La boqueria (market on las ramblas), fondation Juan miro, Gothic district, segrada familia and I don't remember the names of the others things but you'll easily find the touristic things to do hahaAs for the bars I remember the free shot in la Barceloneta I liked at 18 but found trashy and disgusted at 23 and we found great indie bars elsewhereSuggested by @Lisa_Fav
Inspired by @sarahmccoy // I NEED TO VISIT MORE STATES GOOD GOLLY.
- 1.CaliforniaWe lived in Marin County when I was in second grade
- 2.ArizonaMy dad grew up here and his family still lives there - in Tucson. I think Arizona is positively gorgeous.
- 3.TexasLived here for a year before I was in grade school. Ironically, where I first saw snow.
Just wasn't feeling it.
- •My Fitbit literally told me I had less than 1000 steps
- •I read
- •I watched the whole first season of The Client List on NetflixIt isn't even good. I just kept clicking next.
Help my flight keeps being delayed and I'm annoyed AF
- •I'm sitting on the floor of the Penang airport. The international terminal sucks. The flat white I ordered was mostly milk. Mad about it. Please keep me company.
- •Do you have a good book with you?I prefer getting lost in another world when this one is being annoying.Suggested by @amieshmamie
- •@amieshmamie so my wifi ran out before I saw your questions but you GUYSSSS the interaction gave me heart eyes. I did have a good book - but a nonfiction one. Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst! It blew my mind!
Actually just like awards shows in general/large gatherings of celebrities. I haven't watched this year's Oscars yet because I live on the other side of the world but I saw clips/read tweets. So. Some are specific to THIS Oscars and some are general queries.
- •How many people in that room have slept with each other??COME ON. Is this not a question on everyone's mind?! Idk. Something I'm always curious about.
- •Do people get asked for autographs or is that taboo?
- •BATHROOM BREAKS: when do you go? (These things are long, man) and are their attendants to help the girls with their dresses??IMAGINE THE ORDEAL. WHAT IF YOU GOT PEE ON YOUR DRESS OR SOMETHING
- •I get home and push the door and it's locked because I AM THE FIRST ONE HOMEI live with three roommates and I genuinely love them but there's something great about having the flat to myself and even if it means I'm going to my own room just knowing the place is quiet/empty is great.
- •I walk into the staff lounge to check my mailbox and the room is emptyHallelujah no small talkkk
- •My Friday night plans include a movie by myself and llaollao(In case you don't know Llao llao ...it's way better than whatever frozen yogurt you think is good)