I AM DELAYED AMA
Help my flight keeps being delayed and I'm annoyed AF
- •I'm sitting on the floor of the Penang airport. The international terminal sucks. The flat white I ordered was mostly milk. Mad about it. Please keep me company.
- •Do you have a good book with you?I prefer getting lost in another world when this one is being annoying.Suggested by @amieshmamie
- •@amieshmamie so my wifi ran out before I saw your questions but you GUYSSSS the interaction gave me heart eyes. I did have a good book - but a nonfiction one. Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst! It blew my mind!
- •Where are you going and why?Suggested by @jannychan
- •@jannychan I was flying home to Singapore where I live and work. It was spring break this week so I was visiting my parents and younger brother in Malaysia where they currently live!
- •Where have you had the best flat white ever?Suggested by @Diplomatic_diva
- •@Diplomatic_diva ooooh. There's this cafe here in Singapore called Luxe and their flat white is heavenly. It's an Australian cafe and supposedly Australia is THE place for flat whites. So I need to fly there eventually.
- •What are the food options in the terminal?Suggested by @sarahsolene
- •@sarahsolene that's the hard part. There's a candy store, a cafe that only serves crappy soup. Sigh.
- •Do you have any rituals when you fly?(for example, I always listen to one specific album when I take a Red-Eye flight)Suggested by @americson
- •@americson I always journal on the flight and write what I'm feeling in that moment. I usually listen to Hamilton and fiercely lip sync.
- •My wish for you - having your phone charger and power at 100%!And a good wifi connection. If I have these things (and coffee ☕️) I could be stuck anywhere 😉Suggested by @angela3950
- •@angela3950 girllllll. My phone was dying and they had like five outlets. SIGH. But I made it through. And arriving in Singapore was heavenly. I got off the plane and LITERALLY I KID YOU NOT I was sitting in a cab 5 minutes later. I had no checked bags, scanned my passport and breezed right through the queue. Amazing. Singapore is the best.