Little Luxuries That Make Me Feel Alive
These things are basically a guaranteed lift for me💁🏼
- •Having my hair washedAt the salon when you get a haircut here in Asia, you get a shampoo too. It is maybe my favorite thing in the world. I wish I could just go at least once a week.
- •A haircut! 💇🏼Or dying my hair! It makes me feel fresh and fab always. Get rid of those dead and split ends! Magic those roots away!
- •Using nice make-upIt makes me feel like a princess and I love it. Currently obsessed with my tarte palette.
- •A fresh mug of coffee in the morningLike the mornings where I can enjoy it in bed while watching a tv show on my laptop! I am aliiiiive!!
- •Buying a really really soft tshirtHi, yes, I'm addicted to the American Eagle "soft and sexy" line because DANG ARE THEY SOFT and do I feel sexy!
- •PedicureMani and pedi are on here separately because they make me feel alive in different ways. Pedis make me feel like I have BRAND NEW FEET. I have really dry heels and no matter what I try, they always crack and peel. The lady I go to gets AFTER em with a razor and intense file. It's like years lifted off my feet - feels like they escaped from feet jail.
- •Manicure 💅🏼When my nails look good, I feel so much better about the world and myself. Gel manicures all the way!
- •MASSAGEIt's like hitting a reset button. I'm actually a really good amateur masseuse but none of my friends are so I have to go get this done professionally.
- •Turning the AC low and wearing cozy clothes and drinking tea while watching Gilmore GirlsFreakin happy place
- •Buying and listening to a new album straight throughP much a religious experience
- •Reading by the poolSleepy and warm ☀️