Reasons I Wish I Could Go To My Salon Every Freakin' WEEK
Ok but srsly
- •My hairdresser is literally one of my favorite people. He's the kindest and the quietest and the coolest.
- •He convinced me to go pink and to rock an undercut. I trust him more than most people - I let him use a razor on my head so 💁🏼
- •It smells so good - like hair dye (a v v comforting smell for me) and shampoo and Moroccan argan oil
- •SHAMPOO aka a gentle and amazing head massage for like 20 minutesOh man. I wish it was socially acceptable to come to the salon just to have my hair washed
- •The guy who washed my hair was so gentle and sweet that afterwards I almost proposedI held off. Barely.
- •I LOVE GETTING MY HAIR CUTIt leaves me feeling fresh and clean and happy.
- •They greet me by naaaaameThey legit love me cuz I've recommended them to so many people.
- •Sipping on a Diet Coke and reading a magazine just feels glam👏🏼our👏🏼ous👏🏼
- •Have I mentioned how much I adore my hairdresser?!? Today he told me: "you're one of THE kindest people I've met in singapore. I love when you come in!"This man is behind some of my favorite hair of my life ok?!
- •Today it was really just cleaning up my hair that I'm attempting to "grow out" but it still ended up so great