RESPONSES TO THE MIX @MAKLANG MADE FOR ME
You da you da best
- •"Return to the Moon (Political Song for Didi Bloome to Sing, with Crescendo)" by EL VYNonsensical and groovy 🌚✨
- •"La La Lie" by Jack's Mannequin"Guess what, I'm done writing your songs, far too unstable to settle" this song is so so me in HS tbh 🤘🏼
- •"Believe" by Mumford & SonsThis is the song in your head as you drive through a city at night, am I right?
- •"Don't Wanna Fight" by Alabama ShakesThis is a good walking song - like when I'm walking home from work I just put this on.
- •"Mushaboom" by FeistI really like Feist and this song but it totally reminds me of that vine of "indie girl singer introducing things in her kitchen" or whatever 😂
- •"Ophelia" by The LumineersThis gives me the satisfaction OF BEING RIGHT. Cuz I told Kenna to give The Lumineers a chance and listen to their whole last album, not just the singles. YES. Also, this song is what I like to get ready to in the mornings now.
- •"Big Eyes" by Matt CorbyMakes me feel feelings that I don't have
- •"Quarterback" by KopeckyI am obsessed with this song even though it goes against everything I stand for???? It sounds like the premise to every YA novel written from the male perspective ever written. But I pretty much love it oops.
- •"Midnight" by ColdplayNothing but vibes (type yet to be determined)🔮
- •"Amie" by Damien RiceIs there a waterfall. On. My. Face? Why do you ask? 😭😭😭
- •"Street Lights" by Kanye WestAt first this felt like the wildcard song on the mix but now it makes total sense. 💯💯👊🏼
- •"Good Time Girl" by Drew Holcomb & the NeighborsYo, Drew and Ellie, I love ya, but I kinda don't know what to make of these lyrics? "Fragile as a flower/pretty as a pearl/she's my good time girl" 🤗 ???????????
- •"YOUTH" by Troye SivanThis is the perfect pop song and it makes me really happy ok ✨
- •"Ice Age" by Pete YornAnd we round it out with something that makes me feel teenaged and ANGSTY all over again. Which is precisely who @maklang and I are so it is perfect.