Things I have done in the 48 hours of Christmas break I have had thus far
- •Watched La La Land and didn't get home til midnightI have a LOT of feelings about it. And I haven't discussed them. But A LOT.
- •Almost threw up/slept only 4 hours because of the shitstorm of HS drama that hit on the last day of the semesterI teach at a tiny high school and let me just tell you, it was huuuuge and has been on my mind constantly since. I care too much.
- •Flew to Penang because that's where my fam is ✈️🙌🏼
- •Went straight from the airport to the movie theater to see Rogue OneI also have a lot of feelings about that. I need to watch a movie with a happy ending I tell ya. But it was good overall.
- •Slept 13 hoursGLORIOUS SLEEP. All during finals week I slept 5 hours or less and my body/brain were very angry at me. Sleep is beautiful.
- •Listened to five episodes of SerialI know I'm late to the game, but I'm obsessed. Such good story telling.
- •SAW FANTASTIC BEASTS FINALLYI'm so so happy with this film. It gave me warm fuzzies, yet was also darker than expected. I just really loved it.
- •Finished a bookAnd am of course reading another. I literally brought 10 books with me. Hahaha. I hope I'm focused enough to read them all.
- •I'm hopeful that most of the rest of my break will be similar to this