BODILY AILMENTS I HAVE DEVELOPED THIS YEAR (I CAN ONLY IMAGINE) DUE TO STRESS
First-year teaching is hard on your mind and soul, and as detailed here, on your body.
- •Eye rashThis is very itchy and red, but also scaly? Spreads from above eye to below eye to other eye.
- •Hand rashThis is like the eye rash, but without the scales. Been using the cream they gave me for the eye rash, doesn't seem to be making it worse
- •FatigueSome people might say, you mean you're tired? But this is like I go through periods of time where I can't stand up
- •4 sinus infectionsThey just kept coming back.
- •SleeplessnessI just lay here and make lists now
- •Teeth clenchingIn my sleep. I wake up with a jaw-headache
- •AllergiesThis one is probably not due to stress, but ugh
- •Back painAlready had it, but pretty sure it's worse
- •Irregular bowel movementsSrry 💩