5 TIMES I LAUGHED SO LOUD WATCHING THE OFFICE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, I ALMOST WOKE MY HUSBAND
I don't sleep much these nights due to a loud, tiny human inhabiting my home (and my sleep schedule)...so I watch the office and it makes my sleepless nights happy. And...I'm opening this list instead of making it 5. I mean 5 is really unfair. The office deserves better.
- •The time Dwight said "there's too many people on this earth, we need a new plague."While searching for a seat in Church at Phyllis' wedding
- •The time Kevin smelled the Girl Scout cookie cataloguebecause even though they're not scratch n sniff sometimes you still get a little something
- •The time prison Mike showed up and told everyone about the Clink, Grool Omelettes and obviously, Dementors.Like from Harry Potter?
- •The time Kelly sang Pat Benatar at the Christmas PartyWe belong...we belong...we belong together...Ryan...
- •The time Michael screamed "you smell like tide detergent!"While a stripper danced on his lap
- •When Michael muttered "this is bullshit" under his breath as Phyllis' dad got up from his wheelchair to walk her down the aisle at her weddingSuggested by @sky
- •When Michael is so excited that Toby is leaving (that whole episode really) but specifically the rock that says "suck on this" and also when his watch he gives Toby goes off when Toby leavesSuggested by @ErinFlaherty
- •When michael noted the wine's "oaky afterbirth" during his dinner party w Jan et alAnd the rest of the epSuggested by @nina
- •When you hear Lady Gaga's 'Lets Dance' blaring in the distance. Suddenly getting louder. Michael rolls up in his convertible Chrysler Seabring and says "it's Britney, bitch. I'm back"Suggested by @TJ
- •I have to keep adding. Too many funny moments
- •When Michael finally finds out that Toby is back and screams "noooooo God! No God please no! No! No! Nooooooooooooooo!!!"Suggested by @ashlee