CONVERSATIONS I'VE HAD WITH MY HUSBAND ABOUT BUYING A TV
We have not owned a TV in 7 years
- •Me: Let's buy oneI'm tired of watching Gilmore Girls on my little iPad.
- •Him: Let's waitThink of where we could put that money right now.
- •Me: Yeah let's wait.I mean we've lived so long without one.
- •Me: Ugh let's just buy the damn tvYour bonus check was bigger than we thought. You deserve it! (And I want to watch The Mindy Project with real speakers and a screen i don't have to shift when the sun comes through the house.)
- •Me: Seriously let's just get itThey're on sale this week!!! We can get the uber extra maximum HDQz whatever it is for like $600 bucks!
- •Him: if we do this we have to get the best oneI'm not watching nature documentaries on anything less.
- •Him: let's wait so we can get an even better oneI don't want to just blow $600 bucks on something cheap if we can get something incredible for a few hundred more. Let me do more research.
- •Me (in my head): Ugh, research.
- •Me (out loud): Ok :)
- •Me and him: this isn't so bad anyway[we sit together on the couch watching Fixer Upper] and we've gone this long! It's going to feel so good when we get one.
- •Him (on Sunday morning): all I want to do is sit in my chair right now and watch a movieThe battle continues