HOW I KNOW I'M IN THE SOUTH
I've been in the south for almost 5 years. And these things still stand out.
- •Lots and lots and lots of stickers (lawn signs/billboards) about Jesus. I have absolutely zero issue with this. I just see it a lot.
- •Mega churchesThis one takes up about 7 blocks. Also "church TV" churches are common.
- •This truck.
- •Gas is always cheap. This is crazy cheap though. Today I even saw $1.81
- •Schools have names like Nannie Smith Berry.
- •Shirtless people at the ATM. This just happened.
- •Drive-thru biscuitsSuggested by @ChrisK
- •"Yes mam"Suggested by @SharinaWunders