MY LEAST FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOKS
We read A LOT and these make me want to scream...add any that drive you crazy too
- •Llama llama, nighty night by Anna DewdneyI'm certain this goes for the whole Llama Llama series but I have not gotten past this first book. Annoying annoying annoying.
- •The Runaway Bunny by Margaret Wise BrownThis may be bold because I know people who adore this story but it's SO FUCKING REPETITIVE I want to die.
- •Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratneyI had never heard of this book until my son was born and we received it as a gift. The story is cute in concept. But it requires that I say "little nut brown hare said to big nut brown hare" about a gagillion times and this I am not okay with.
- •The Little Engine That CouldThis is obviously a classic but it just reads so old and dated. And the famous "I think I can, I think I can..." Part is basically on the last page after 50 boring pages before it..
- •Love You ForeverThis book is an apparently sincere celebration of codependent dysfunction in parenting.Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •Anything with Fancy Nancy is a non starter.Suggested by @gilbaron