REASONS I'M THANKFUL TODAY
Whenever I feel a little stuck, I make a gratitude list. Here is what I am grateful for.
- •HealthI am healthy. My husband is healthy. My baby is healthy. My family and friends are healthy. I don't take this for granted. This very things can change in an instant and today I have so much gratitude for everyone's health.
- •My jobI never knew officially that I wanted to stay home and raise my children. Then a child finally arrived and I want nothing more than that right now. I'm right where I'm supposed to be and every inch of me feels right about it.
- •CoffeeA lot of my lists involve coffee. This is a very tired period of my life. Very full. Very meaningful. And very sleepless. This is what babies do to us and I embrace it. I also embrace coffee. ☕️☕️☕️☕️
- •You have given me the freedom to stay home with our son and do all the things I want to do with him all day long. This freedom allows me a nap if I need one, time with friends during the day, and so many fun outings with the baby. So. Very. Grateful.
- •ChoicesSo many choices in this life. I am so grateful that even when it seems there is no other way there really always is. Possibilities in this life are infinite and that's just exciting.
- •New friendsIt's hard to move to a new city particularly when you're a stay at home mom who doesn't meet people at work. But I have found some beautiful, wonderful friends here and I am so grateful.
- •RainWe had so much rain last week and it cleansed my soul.
- •TeaPeppermint and chamomile before bed. So relaxing
- •List appI could write this list in my journal and often I do. But it's nice to share with others. I am grateful to have been part of this beta test. I feel like I've been part of something special that is only about to be more amazing. Thanks for inviting me @jeanette !! and @bjnovak and @dev and the @list team for this safe, spirited, open place to communicate.