YOU KNOW YOU'RE A NORTHERNER DRIVING IN THE SOUTH WHEN
I've lived in the south for nearly 5 years and nothing surprises me anymore.
- •Your Toyota Prius is nearly devoured for breakfast by the pickup truck with 347 inch tiresFlames not as uncommon as you'd think
- •Same truck has a confederate flag flying out the side...Or typically one confederate and one American on each side
- •You find yourself cruising and nearly rear ending the nice person in front of you who felt that your ESP was strong enough to know that a right turn was happening right.....NOW
- •You breeze past an old car with a pro-life vanity plate that reads "GODLUVS"Just like all good southern states they have a license plate dedicated to this issue
- •You're on your way to your vegan potluck in the city when the truck coming up your side cuts in front of you, 8 deer hooves sticking straight up toward the sunRIP Bambi and Bambi's mom