Lessons learned from the Ocean
For the past 4 years I have lived across the street from the Pacific Ocean and learned many things from her.
- •I've learned there is a season for everything.The ocean has seasons just like Mother Earth.
- •The good and the bad come and go like the tide
- •Sometimes the waves are bigger than you can handle.That's okay! Find joy playing in the sand
- •She has taught me to love deeper than Marianas trench
- •She taught me that the sun will always rise.Every new opportunity is a blessing to try again, to live better and to love harder.
- •To take life, moment by moment, enjoying each one.Suggested by @nikkilounoel