Times my mom would have been proud of me 😃
Thanks @BrentMWiggins for the request.
- •When I won nationalsI was a super nerd in high school and competed in public speaking. After placing at the national tournament in Texas, it was the first time she told me she was proud of me 😊
- •When I became a cheerleaderI don't think she cared at all actually that I was a cheerleader, that's not her thing. But she came to every game to watch me cheer because she hates sports but loves me.
- •When I graduated high schoolAs the youngest of her children, but first to graduate high school I know I made her proud.
- •When I got into my dream collegeI couldn't go to my dream college because there was no way I could afford it. But I worked hard enough to get in and I knew she was proud
- •Last night when I called her to talk about where I would be moving in 4 months after I graduate university.She isn't the type to say she is proud or get touchy feely. But I know she is proud of me and wants the best for me.
- •I have the worlds best momWe didn't talk to each other for almost 3 years when I was in high school. Life was hard and we didn't see to eye to eye. But now she is my best friend and I couldn't be happier with our relationship.