Things I Plan to Do/enjoy in My Post-grad Life
After 5 1/2 long years, I am approximately 48 hours away from my last deadline for my last grad school requirements. Here are the things that I plan on doing and/or enjoying once it is all done!
- •Read for fun without fretting over the assignment that I should be doing.
- •Get exercise and not feel guilty about being away from my computer.
- •Win a Fitbit challenge against my school peeps or my work peeps. Let's be honest, with a PE teacher in the school peep challenge, I have a better chance of winning a work peeps challenge.
- •Step up my search for a full-time job.
- •In the meantime, I'm planning to work on scrapping together hours from those part-time positions into more of a living wage.
- •Explore and pursue a new-to-me hobby.
- •Baking and making delicious food for my family.
- •Write letters to friends. Call them too. Catch up and make them feel loved.
- •Write for my own enjoyment.
- •Seek and discern what comes next.
- •RELISH IN THE FREEDOM!