DECODING WHAT WOMEN SAY: NIGHTCLUB EDITION
Most men seem confused by what I say when I'm at a bar or club. So here is a decoding guide to things that women say.
- •I have a boyfriendI may or may not have a boyfriend, but I have no interest in you. Please leave me alone for the rest of the night.
- •I'm a lesbianI may or may not be a lesbian. I have no interest in you, please leave me alone for the rest of the night. If you follow up with "prove it" or "can I watch" I may become violent.
- •I've got a drinkI have no interest in you. I don't even want to pretend to like you so I can get a free drink. Please leave.
- •We're having a girls nightI'm having fun with my friends and you are not increasing our level of fun. Please leave.
- •I love this song!This is a good song in my book!
- •I love this song! Wanna dance?This is a great song. I would like to dance with you, not on you, not makeout with you, not get groped by you. Just dance with you.
- •I'll call you.I'll probably text you. Or not, we'll see how I feel. Either way, don't get super grumpy, it's not the end of the world.