I JUST WATCHED "DEAR ZACHARY" ON NETFLIX
I will never be the same. Not really spoilers, but be aware
- •I had no idea what it was going in
- •I was bound and determined not to cry
- •I started crying about half-way in
- •The Bagbys are saints.
- •I bawled continuously for the last 20 minutes. I'm still having a hard time not crying
- •I'd like to dig that fucking bitch up and see her killed again.
- •What a wonderful legacy the victims left. The Bagbys probably can call any of us who watched it their kids.
- •RIP to both of the victims