Fictional Boyfriends: Television Edition: Ray Ploshansky from HBO's Girls
A weekly series where I talk about my fictional MCM!
- •He is a fiercely loyal friend!He loves his friends and will do anything for them...Like helping Hannah with a NSFW photoshoot for her boyfriend.
- •He takes charge.Ray has come a long way from season 1. He is now head manager of a coffee shop and a member of City Council.
- •He's funny.
- •He has zero time for people's shit.Yeah people!
- •He's a sensitive guy.He may seem harsh on the outside, but on the inside he is a little insecure.
- •He's pretty dreamy also.Look at those eyes!
- •He tells it like it is.Even if the truth hurts.
- •When he falls, he falls hard.And let's be honest, he'd make the perfect BF! He would be the kind of guy that would make you grow, love you unconditionally, and drive you crazy in the best way possible.
- •He gave Marnie and Hannah a lot of grief about their first world problems.And I loved him for it.
- •He always knows what to say.He's a pretty smart dude too.
- •What are some of the reasons you love Ray?
- •Bonus: He convinced Marnie to pursue singing.He really does love her! (Thanks for the suggestion Karla!)