SERIES TO CONTINUE (OR START) IN 2016
I either started or purchased several first (even second also, sometimes) books in different series over the past couple of years. This year I need to make some progress and clear my physical TBR shelf! This list will continue to be updated. :)
- 1.Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini TaylorRead book 1 and own book 2. 1 was good. What is wrong with me? Read it, Brittany.
- 2.The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa MeyerOwn Cinder(1) and Scarlet(2) and the series just wrapped up in December so I can definitely marathon Cress(3) and Winter(4). Maybe even Fairest if Im feeling adventurous. 🙃
- 3.2nd Mistborn Series (Wax and Wayne)The original Mistborn Series is my favorite series of all time (along with Harry Potter, of course.) Already own Alloy of Law. Shadows of Self is out and Bands of Mourning releases this month!!! He is my favorite author who isn't JK Rowling or Sarah J. Maas. I love everything he does.
- 4.Legend trilogy by Marie LuI own Legend and I think I will enjoy this. Need to knock it out this year!
- 5.Six of Crows series by Leigh BardugoGod, I ADORE the Grishaverse. I pre-ordered this book and I cannot wait to get to it. I may actually read it next. The second and final book in this duology releases in September!
- 6.Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan RhodesI received each of the first 3 books ( Falling Kingdoms, Rebel Spring, and Gathering Darkness ) for Xmas off of my wish-list, and the 4th book, Frozen Tides, came out in December. Its Fantasy. I am automatically interested. Getting on these very soon.
- 7.Snow Like Ashes series by Sara RaaschI received the first book for xmas off of my wish-list also. Ice Like Fire (book 2) came out in October and I think book 3 is releasing sometimes in 2016. This series just sounds so interesting. And I will read all the fantasy.
- 8.A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. MaasI am such an SJM fangirl. I met her when this first book, ACOTAR, released and she is a goddess. The second book, A Court of Mist and Fury, releases in May and I cannot wait!
- 9.The Raven Cycle series by Maggie StiefvaterGoddddd. This is my number one most anticipated book of both 2015 (😔) and now 2016. The Raven Boys, The Dream Thieves, and Blue Lily, Lily Blue were all incredible, beautiful books and I cannot freaking wait for The Raven King to finish it all off!
- 10.An Ember in the Ashes series by Sabaa TahirThis was my favorite 2015 debut novel for sure. Book 2, A Torch Against the Night comes out in August and I am so friggin excited!!!
- 11.Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children series by Ransom RiggsI own 2 of the 3 and have read 1.5 of them. No excuse. Time to finish!