All the Cats That I've Had
So many cats, so little time.
- •TobinaFluffy and white, we had her for 18 years. Our longest and most loved.
- •YodaHer ears stuck straight up and it was the early 80's.
- •FredHe had 6 toes.
- •BobbyBrought home after finding kittens at my grandma's house. We begged my mother to let us have him the entire visit. Also brought home a box of avocados from my grandma's tree.
- •RosiePurchased from the pet store the day Fred died. We ate pizza and she climbed on the boxes.
- •ElizabethCan't remember where we got her but she was sweet. So sweet.
- •PedroMy first cat in my adult life. It took some serious convincing, but my husband finally agreed that we could have him. He once disappeared for 3 months and then came back on Easter Sunday.
- •TheoHe had a stubby tail and didn't like people. He moved in with the neighbors. When they moved, he moved with them.
- •FrankieNamed by my 10 year old after Frank's hot sauce. He's fluffy and lovely but hisses at any visitors to our home.