RECENT FIRST DATE OVERSHARES
- •"The sex was so good, we had to change the sheets."Ew. Ewwww.
- •"My ex is married now. Do you have any married exes?"Ha! No. I overwhelm them with my emotional neediness!
- •"I'm not bi but I fooled around with this one guy in middle school."No problem with this but we have literally just met and that's more of a 3rd date confession.
- •"My ex just moved out of our apartment in Sunnyside."I have dated two guys that opened with this. Sunnyside is not even that big.
- •"It's not fair that I have to live in Queens and some people are subsidized to live in Manhattan."Not an overshare per se but a very common mindset that makes anyone in the housing advocacy world livid. And yet I hear this sentiment on dates all the time.