SONGS I'VE HAD AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
You've played them on repeat for entire car rides, forced every single person you know to listen to them & made entire playlists featuring just the one song.
- •"Schyuler Sisters"-Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast Recording)My most recent obsession. I'm pretty sure I've listened to this song at least 45 times in the last week.
- •"Out Of The Woods"-Taylor SwiftThe first song she released after Shake It Off and it was co-written by Jack Antonoff, I couldn't have asked for more.
- •"Samson"-Regina SpektorI blame Gwen Stefani who used this song on the Voice recently.
- •"Bill Murray"-Matt NathansonI planned on listening to his entire new album, I pretty much just listened to this song on repeat
- •"Twisted Teeth"-Ryan Scott OliverThis was only on YouTube when I didn't have a smartphone. I recorded it using my old school voice recording on my Samsung slide phone just so I could hear it whenever I wanted.
- •"Hey"-HansonI lived on the fourth floor of a building with no elevator my freshman year of college and this song was the exact beat of climbing stairs so I played it every single time I climbed for months.
- •"I Wanna Get Better"-BleachersI learned that whenever a band releases a single from an album I can't wait to hear, I just pretend that song is the album and listen to it 9x in a row.
- •"Worth It"-Fifth HarmonyThis satisfied my loud, screaming need for girl power music this summer.
- •"Yoü & I"-Lady GagaI still can't get enough of this song. It's so different than most of her music and I just love the rawness to her vocals.
- •"Hell On Heels"-Pistol AnniesI don't love the message of using men but the harmonies just made me want to scream in my car how I was going to find me a sugar daddy to steal his money.
- •"The Space Between"-ValenciaThis song represented every unrequited crush from high school.
- •"Desperado" - The EaglesSOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED TO CRYSuggested by @k8mcgarry
- •"Lightning"-Little MixOOOOH this beat drop is addictive! Listened to this on loop for like 5 days after it leakedSuggested by @k8mcgarry
- •Follow My Feet by The Unlikely CandidatesSuggested by @kate81
- •It's OK by Tom RosenthalChilling - I first heard it on a trailer for the movie Comet & kept listening http://youtu.be/Khpzs-7WWeASuggested by @kate81
- •"Peach, Plum, Pear" by Joanna NewsomI literally used to be at work in 2004 counting the hours until I go home and listen to it on repeat...Suggested by @tyroprate