THINGS I'VE DONE WHILE WAITING FOR THE UPS MAN TO DELIVER MY PACKAGE
Because if you leave the room nearest to your front door, that is when they come.
- •Read/watch all the things I've saved on Facebook, Buzzfeed & Twitter over the last few days.
- •Half-watch the first of the three episodes of Blindspot I missedI still don't know if I like this show...
- •Organized my shelf with tv seasons I haveIt's an embarrassment of riches!
- •Find a bunch of tv seasons I did not realize I purchased.
- •Turn my head 365 times for every passing car hoping to see the large brown truck that will allow me to take a nap
- •Regret letting my mom order something online for me & not realizing it was UPS, not the post office who delivered itThe mail carrier came over an hour ago (see above)
- •Answer the door to find a very sweet girl with a European accent trying to ask me questions about my clean energy usageYou think I know where my electric bill is?? Also, why aren't you a delivery person wearing those little UPS shorts?
- •Eat leftover Halloween candySimply caramel Milky Ways for the win.
- •Create two well-thought out lists on listapp
- •Watched last night's episode of Last Week Tonight that focused on the insurance gap and made me realize I have to endure the Open Enrollment site for A.C.A. sometime in the next month