5 things I'll never understand that everyone else understands
And why I think I'm a cranky old grandma at heart
- 1.CoachellaFrom the outside looking in, it seems like a bunch of rich kids that spent a lot of money to look like dirty hippies and dance to crappy music. But what do I know?
- 2.One Direction, Drake, Beyoncé, etc.I don't get the hype about the new music scene and it hurts my ears. But that's me and not most of the population.
- 3.SnapchatI had it when I was in college and it was first coming out. I didn't have it for long. It seems like too much energy for me though, I guess I'm kind of lazy.
- 4.Make upPeople spend a shit ton of money on this stuff. I mean, a SHIT TON of money. I've never understood it. I don't have a great complexion either, my face is actually not that wonderful... Again this just seems like a lot of energy I don't want to use.
- 5.ManicuresPeople with student loans, car payments, and no job walk out of the nail salon like "Yaaaaaas" and then complain about being in debt from college 🤔