Jobs ID Kill to Do
🙃🙃🙃But have no experience for🙃🙃🙃
- •Production assistant on a tv show or movieI would be a PA so hard. That job sounds so damn difficult and stressful but so rewarding. Sometimes I'd wish I'd gone to film school just so I could do this job.
- •Music production for tv/moviesI have a playlist for every situation and scenario. Humbly, I am v good at picking songs that fit. I would rock the shit out of picking out a movie or episode soundtrack.
- •Editorial team for a publishing companyI'd like to be a part of the screening process for manuscripts! It would be half interesting and half infuriating but 200% fun.
- •Event planningAnother job that would be really fun but ridiculously stressful.
- •BloggerI have a blog and it's fun. I love writing and I love reaching people through writing. I do and would mostly talk about entertainment and pop culture but with a feminist and social awareness twist to all things. I also like wafting away the haze of celebrity culture and making people remember that they are idk people so set visits would be cool and interviews!
- •Bar tenderI am technically qualified but I'm a clumsy person so it wouldn't be pretty. Lots of broken glass.