HOW TO RECOVER FROM AN EATING DISORDER
things that have helped in my experience
- •STOP. COUNTING. CALORIES.there is no way to recover from an eating disorder if you're counting calories. the moment you start counting calories is the moment you've set yourself up for an ED, and the moment you stop counting calories of the moment you've set yourself up for recovery.
- •Don't compare yourself to anyone else.Everyone's body is beautiful and just because yours doesn't look like theirs doesn't mean it's wrong.
- •Tell yourself you're gorgeous until you believe it.Fake it until you make it. That's a thing people say right
- •Eat things that scare youOnce you do you'll probably be a mix of proud and regretful but it's worth it in the end
- •Stop measuringWeight, clothing size, food portions, etc