Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
There are probably more but I will limit it to 10
- 1.Pitch PerfectAnd there will be loud singing
- 2.Love, ActuallyThis is one of those Christmas movies that they show year around. Sometimes I need Christmas in August.
- 3.ScroogedBill Murray and Christmas
- 4.Groundhog DayBill Murray. That is all.
- 5.The Big ChillGreat music. Great Cast. First rated R movie I was allowed to watch.
- 6.Pulp FictionThis should need no explanation.
- 7.TootsieEvery scene is hilarious. The two funniest scenes had Sydney Pollack in them
- 8.GreaseMore loud singing from me. John Travolta before he went Scientology weird.
- 9.The Breakfast ClubYou mess with the bull you get the horns. At one time, I could recite 90% of the dialogue from memory.
- 10.Dirty DancingRIP Jerry Orbach and Jennifer Grey's first nose.