Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
There are probably more but I will limit it to 10
- •Pitch PerfectAnd there will be loud singing
- •Love, ActuallyThis is one of those Christmas movies that they show year around. Sometimes I need Christmas in August.
- •ScroogedBill Murray and Christmas
- •Groundhog DayBill Murray. That is all.
- •The Big ChillGreat music. Great Cast. First rated R movie I was allowed to watch.
- •Pulp FictionThis should need no explanation.
- •TootsieEvery scene is hilarious. The two funniest scenes had Sydney Pollack in them
- •GreaseMore loud singing from me. John Travolta before he went Scientology weird.
- •The Breakfast ClubYou mess with the bull you get the horns. At one time, I could recite 90% of the dialogue from memory.
- •Dirty DancingRIP Jerry Orbach and Jennifer Grey's first nose.