HOW YOU KNOW IT'S TIME TO QUIT YOUR UNPAID INTERNSHIP
We've all had one.
- •You are spat on when your boss realizes there are tomatoes on her BLT even though she made it perfectly clear she did not want tomatoes on her BLT
- •You cut your hand on the industrial paper cutter and are yelled at for bleeding on your boss' son's sixth birthday party invitations
- •You are accused of hacking the mainframe when the office computers are just a little slower that day
- •Your boss asks you to buy him a pair of earplugs as a passive aggressive way of saying "you speak too loudly when you answer the phone" and doesn't even reimburse you for said earplugs
- •You are yelled at for coming into the office with a cold and risking everyone's health but accused of time theft when you then ask to leave early